A rapidly growing and entrepreneurial organisation are looking to appoint an experienced credit controller to assist with an ongoing project for a period of 6-months with the possibility of a permanent position thereafter. The company boasts modern offices, free on-site parking, a relaxed working environment, annual bonus and flexible working hours.
You will be in charge of your own ledger and be reporting into a relaxed credit manager who is on hand to provide support.
- Chasing outstanding invoices to ensure monthly targets are met
- Daily updating and distribution of collection results.
- Increasing the percentage of customers who are on direct debit as their method of payment.
- Identifying and providing solutions for problem areas.
- Take payment by credit card by inputting into the online Sage Pay system
- Communicating with customers directly by telephone, by letter or by e-mail.
- Receive and respond to all credit control queries by e-mail or telephone.
Essential Experience Required;
- Previous credit control experience
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player
Absolute Accountancy Recruitment specialise in recruiting accounting and finance professionals into the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Aerospace, Architecture, Automotive, Beauty, Business Services, Care Homes, Charity, Construction, Design, Engineering, Events, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Law, Marketing, Media, Nursing Homes, Property, Research & Development, Retail, Science, Sport and Technology.
- Accounts Receivable
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'