£20,000 - £24,000
Platinum Financial Recruitment is working with a Financial Services business looking to recruit a new and experienced Credit Controller due to retirement.
Joining the Finance Team you will be working in an open plan environment. You will work alongside 5 other members of the Finance Team as well senior Management including the Financial Controller and Financial Director.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Chasing of outstanding invoices; clients will be contacted by phone and by email.
- Detailed collection notes on the status of each invoice and overall account will be made
- Liaising with the other members of the Finance Team and the Business to ensure client queries are resolved in a timely manner
- Creation of invoices and credit notes
- Attending weekly meetings with the financial Controller to report any large outstanding debts effecting cash flow
- Managing account reconciliations, cash application
- Other ad-hoc tasks as requested
What you'll get in return:
- Starting salary £20,000 - £24,000 dependent upon experience
- Opportunity to earn quarterly bonus based upon debtor days reduced and cash collected
- Warm, friendly and welcoming team environment
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
This a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Credit controller seeking a new challenge and a business they can consider a long term option for career advancement.
Please apply to this advert or send your CV to
- Credit Controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'