A newly created role has been formed within this busy and highly successful Penrith company. We are looking to appoint an experienced credit controller to maintain the sales ledger and organise the collection of customer accounts in a manner that ensures customer satisfaction and continued loyalty.
This will be a sole role, reporting to management and would suit someone who enjoys taking ownership of this element of the finance function and making it their own.
The successful applicant will be a strong communicator, highly organised and be able to demonstrate strong credit control/sales ledger experience.
- Day to day management of the sales ledger for a significantly sized company.
- Posting cash receipts from customers and allocating to invoices
- Contacting customers when payment is overdue
- Checking credit records and tracing missing debtors
- Setting up repayment plans
- Setting up and maintaining customer files and processing payments
- Starting legal proceedings if debts are not paid within an agreed time
- Liaising with solicitors with any litigation issues
- Risk Assessment / running credit checks on new customers
- Report to Company Accountant on expected cash receipts and any instances of late payment
- Liaising with other departments regarding outstanding debts as necessary
- Preparing monthly debtors reports to circulate to management team
Experience and skills:
- Experience of managing a sales ledger
- Credit control experience
- Computer skills
- Organisation Skills
- Communication Skills
- Customer Care
- Professional and discreet manner
Salary and benefits:
A competitive salary + Company Pension Scheme
This is a full-time, permanent role.
Free onsite parking
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"