Job Title: Credit ControllerStart Date: 03.09.2018Duration: 12 MonthsHourly Rate: £11.54Hours: Monday - Friday, 37 hours per weekLocation: Newcastle upon Tyne
To apply, applicants must have previous credit control experience or numeracy skills as evidenced by qualifications or past work experience.
- Raising invoices and credit notes
- Entering data efficiently and accurately onto SAP to produce invoices and credit notes for sponsors and commercial customers
- Creating and amending customer records on SAP (e.g. Master records re new sponsor accounts)
- Managing own debt portfolio by contacting companies re outstanding debts by telephone, email, letter, and face to face
- Resolving any disputes efficiently and effectively with the customer which prevents the collection of the debt
- Dealing with enquiries via telephone, in person
- Assessing the creditworthiness of new and existing customers
- Process Change of Circumstance forms to reflect changes
- Assist with reconciliations
- Carrying out any other relevant duties, whether related to the specific functions of the Credit Control Section or to the work of the Finance Department, as required by the Financial Accounting Director.
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you don't hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"