A dynamic and forward thinking organisation based in Chester, have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join their established Accounts Team on a Full Time, Permanent basis.
You will report into an inspirational manager who will offer support, training and encouragement. This is a rare chance to build a career within an organisation that has an excellent reputation in its field, offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, a friendly working atmosphere along with in-depth training and a clear path for progression.
The successful Credit Controller will be responsible for maintaining the Credit Control function, ensuring the timely collection of debt in line with customer payment terms. You will be dealing with your own caseloads therefore must have a confident and professional telephone manner and an ability to build a rapport with new and exisiting clients. Previous experience previously working within a Credit Control position will be essential.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Responsible for managing and reviewing your own and existing caseloads
- Organising payments and providing support for the wider recoveries team
- Meet or exceed monthly cash collection debt reduction targets
- Prioritise collections by assessment
- Contact clients to ensure invoices are paid to terms agreed
- Maintaining/Creating payment plans and taking payments
- Reconciliation of customer accounts
- Write off journals, unallocated cash and duplicate accounts are cleared monthly
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- Previous experience of working within a credit control background
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise daily tasks
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Able to communicate confidently on the telephone
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Able to problem solve and work to own initiative
- Good problem solving skills and able to use your own initiative
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that centres their ethos on their employees offering long-term plans for training, development and progression. If you have all of the above requirements for the Credit Controller position, then please apply now using the link below.
- Communication Skills
- Credit Control
- Organisational Skills
- Written Communication
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"