T2M Resourcing are working on behalf of a global market leading manufacturing business who have an opportunity for a Credit Controller to join their team. Working within UK Shared Services function you will play an important role within the credit control department in meeting cash flow requirements with a strong emphasis on building and maintaining client relationships ensuring service standards are of the highest level. Competitive Salary up to £23,000 plus the opportunity for career progression.
What will you do as Credit Controller?
- Ensure that accounts receivable transactions are processed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Apply with the company accounting policy and demonstrate consistent controls.
- Processing of cash receipts and matching to AR invoices.
- Maintenance of commission’s information.
- Cash collection through active customer management (via customer services, agents or direct)
- Setting of credit terms using information available.
- Processing of credit notes and manual invoices as required.
- Processing customer statements.
- Maintenance of customer accounts (accounts on hold)
- Liaising with the Customer Services team & Sales team to resolve issues
What are we looking for to be a successful Credit Controller?
- Previous experience (ideally a minimum of 2 years) of working within a Credit Control function of a large business
- Have a good understanding of accounting systems and a knowledge of how the sales ledger functions operate
- Highly computer literate, MS Office, in-particular must be fully conversant with Excel
- Have the ability to prioritise an ever-changing workload in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to negotiate effectively
- Proactive and thorough in your approach
- Thrive in a fast-paced high-volume environment where 'change’ is the norm!
So, what’s in it for you?
- A competitive Salary and Benefits Package with the opportunity for career progression.
- A vibrant and fun working environment where hard work and achievement are recognised
- Great opportunities for personal career development and future promotion prospects
If you are an experienced Credit Controller looking to springboard your career to the next level, please apply immediately stating your salary expectations and notice period.
- Communication Skills
- Credit Control
- Cash Collection
- Cash Receipts
- MS Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"