Service organisation based Newcastle upon Tyne
- To provide a timely and effective invoicing and cash collection service
- Use of system to input data, produce invoices and reconcile receipts and refunds on a timely basis.
- Be responsible for the reconciliation
- Follow the relevant credit control policies for each debtor type to recover debts on a timely basis, telephoning the debtor, issuing statements and reminder letters. When applicable this includes referring debtors to the Debt Collection Agency.
- High volume outbound and inbound calling
- Process refund requests for overpayments and fee corrections.
- Process sundry manual invoice/credit requests; allocate cash and other adjustments on the non-fee related sales ledgers.
- Be fully responsible for assigned debtor ledger accounts, including reviewing the accounts, allocating and reconciling items and liaising with the customers re queries.
- Prepare reports as necessary from the finance systems and use Excel to manipulate data to assist in reporting requirements.
- To comply with best accounting practice and the Financial Regulations at all times, including Accounts Receivable policies and procedures.
- Open, prioritise and action the post on a daily basis ensuring agreed procedures and department deadlines are met.
- Undertake any other general office duties and routine clerical tasks.
- Credit Control experience (2 years+)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong customer service experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job