Job Description: Credit Controller
Line Manager: Financial Accountant
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: £20k to £24k pro rated
Contract Type: Part time Permanent
Benefits: Private medical insurance scheme, PHI scheme, Death in Service Scheme, Discretionary bonus scheme, Eye Test vouchers, Childcare vouchers, Holiday 23 days plus bank holidays, after 4 years service increases 1 day, Group Personal Pension Scheme – 4% company and 1% employee contribution
Main Purpose and Scope of the Role
To provide full credit control support for the Finance team to include conducting credit checks on new customers, resolving problems in relation to invoice payments and report to management on outstanding issues, whilst highlighting potential debtor problems.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
• Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed within the team to ensure compliance of the Group Credit Management Policy.
• Processing credit application forms and obtaining credit reports for new customers.
• Checking credit records and contacting customers when payment is overdue
• Monitoring debtor balances to ensure a reduction in debtors and reporting to management.
• Liaising with credit insurance broker, as well as internal personnel including the sales team.
• Any other duties as may be reasonably required.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience (Required to perform the job)
• 3 plus years’ experience in credit control
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Good business acumen for problem solving
• Competency with ERP systems
• Confidence to deal with a range of stakeholders
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise a demanding workload
• Intermediate excel skills
Relationships and Contacts (Internal and External)
• Line Manager
• Customer Services Team
• Commercial Team
• Group Personnel
• Credit Insurance Broker
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job