Credit Controller - Plymouth - £20,000
Our client is looking to expand their team and is looking for a Credit Controller, with approximately 2 years experience or more. You will be working alongside an experienced accounts receivable manager, and dealing with international business customers in a European distribution business.
- Resolve all customer queries in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Chase sales ledger and debtors.
- Contact retailers in respect of failed direct debits and necessary follow up.
- Processing high value payments
- Ensuring that retailer claims for credits are checked and processed
- Ensuring that daily workloads are completed by deadlines
- Communicating with international customers to resolve aged debt and reach solutions.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and a good telephone manner; combined with good working knowledge of excel.
There are good transport links available and parking available on site. For more information please call Josie McKee at Butler Rose Finance Recruitment on or alternatively apply with a full and relevant CV.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"