Your next challenge:
Nigel Wright Group are recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller who is an accomplished debt collector. Working as part of team, you will be able to demonstrate the ability to reduce company wide debt.
The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Understanding and pursuing overdue balances on large accounts within the business.
- Liaising via letter, telephone and email to recover balances.
- Maintaining resident records and financial details.
- Reconciling the overdue balances where applicable.
- Use of Advanced Excel including the use of Pivot Tables and V-look-Ups.
As the ideal candidate, you will be:
- Experienced in chasing high volume debt or studying AAT and keen to develop finance career.
- Able to demonstrate previous experience of working as part of a team.
- Able to communicate effectively with people of all levels.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job