We are actively seeking a Credit Controller for a well established company in Chester. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful business on a permanent basis, with genuine opportunities for career development.
The main duties include:
- Maximize cash collection and minimize bad debt
- Manage credit issues of both a short and long-term nature.
- Control bad debt situations
- Ensure all potential debt situations are addressed and appropriate action taken
- Encourage and develop relationships
Our client is looking for someone who has:
- Credit Control experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to develop and maintain client relationships
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free Parking
- Private Medical Care
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely successful company!
Apply on line now or email your CV to email@example.com, or call Glenn Fyfe on 01244 408 790 for more details.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"