Our client, an established and growing financial services company, are currently seeking a Credit Controller to work from there Loughton premises.
Duties will include:
- Checking customer’s credit ratings with banks
- Setting up the terms and conditions of a loan
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments
- Negotiating re-payment plans
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
- Providing accounts information to internal departments
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
- Competence in Microsoft Office products, XL and accounting software programmes
- Prior experience with systems
- Calm, confident manner
- Experience of handling complaints and difficult conversations
If you are interested and feel that this is the job for you, please apply online.
Successful Applicants will be contacted within 2 working days
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"