On behalf of our client, a well-established manufacturer, TRF Professional are recruiting an experienced Credit Controller to join their team.
The main purpose of this role is to take charge and be the main point of contact for credit control within the business but also assist in the day to day operations of the accounting department as and required. Due to the nature of the clients and the complexity of queries, credit control will be the main aspect of this position until the processes and procedures have been learnt.
- Chasing outstanding monies
- Resolving queries and building relationships with clients
- Reconciling payments
- Cash allocation
- Account maintenance
- Must have a proven credit control track record within a high-volume environment
- 3 years accounting experience
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Possess advanced excel skills
- Excellent & confident communication skills - verbally and written
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to deal with people at all levels
- AAT Qualified but candidates with a solid working history will also be considered
- Salary up to £23,000 -£25,000 (DOE)
- Hours - Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00
- Free Parking
- 33 days holiday
- Drivers license and own transport, due to the clients location own transport is essential.
Please apply, in confidence, to Jasmine Marland at TRF Professional, a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.
Please note that we receive a high volume of applications. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Accounts Assistant
- Advanced Excel
- Credit Control
- Customer Queries
- High Volume Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'