Our client is part of a larger European organisation that has been based in Leamington Spa for a number of years. They are seeking an experienced credit controller to join their friendly team environment. Your key focus will be maintaining the sales ledger, whilst dealing with other duties such as staff expenses.
- Maintenance of the sales ledger (balances from £100 to in excess of £3m)
- Chasing customers via email and phone
- Liaising with key departments to solve customer queries
- Updating the company’s collections management system
- Daily bank postings into SAP
- Banking cheques and withdrawing petty cash
- Weekly staff expenses - posting & payment
- Making BACS and CHAPS payments
- Creating a year end Debtors report
- Previous experience in credit control is essential
- Polite and confident telephone skills
- Ability to persevere to resolve a query and obtain payment
- Accurate with strong attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Good IT skills - SAP experience would be beneficial but is NOT essential
The role of Credit Controller is an opportunity to join a lovely friendly team. If you feel you have the necessary experience, then please apply. This role offers the successful candidate some great benefits, including: 25 days holiday, good company pension scheme, private health and free parking.
If you are already registered with Avatar Recruitment Consultancy, then please contact us to discuss suitability for this position.
Avatar Recruitment Consultancy only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.
Avatar Recruitment Consultancy acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliations
- Credit Control
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job