Credit Controller - 12 months FTC - Ellesmere Port
Your new company
There is an exciting opportunity to work within a successful environmental organisation based in Ellesmere Port. They are looking for someone on to help cover maternity leave with an immediate start.
Your new role
As a Credit Controller you will report to the Credit Control Manager and duties will include:
- Reducing the overdue debt by successfully managing an assigned section of the ledger and ensuring payments are made promptly
- Chasing customer debt by telephone and email
- Working with the Account Managers to effectively resolve customer queries that are delaying the collection of monies owed and keep an accurate record of any invoices held in query
- Aiding the forecasting of receipts for cash flow forecasting
- Taking on other ad hoc duties as advised by the Credit Control Manager
What you'll need to succeed
Previous relevant experience is crucial alongside a good knowledge of using finance packages and Excel to hit the ground running. You will be a proactive and professional individual who is able to build lasting relationships and work to demanding KPI's in a challenging environment. CICM qualification would be desirable, but by no means essential.
What you'll get in return
This role is full time, Monday-Friday 8:00am -17:30pm with the benefits of on-site parking and 28 days holiday. This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside such a successful and expanding business in a varied role where you will have the ability to enhance your knowledge and learn new skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job