Our client, a leading retailer in Hertfordshire is seeking an experienced Credit Controller to support the team on a temporary basis, to help clear a backlog of aged debt.
The main responsibilities of the Credit Controller role include:
- Management & monitoring a portfolio of aged debt and highlighting major issues to management.
- Resolution of account queries to address any issues.
- Correspondence with debtors via: telephone, written (letter/email) and chasing and addressing requests, issues, queries.
- Arranging payment plans for accounts in arrears directly with account holders, in line with company guidelines/policies.
- Ensuring accuracy of cash allocation and account maintenance.
- Generating a variety of reports for monitoring purposes.
- Ad-hoc administration duties
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ideally, a minimum of 2 years' experience within debt collection
- Excellent communications skills, both written and spoken
- Strong Excel skills
- A strong, tenacious work ethic, with a team player attitude
For more information, email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job