The main areas of responsibility will be:
- To manage overdue premiums from a variety of portfolios but with the main focus being on our Large Corporate Book of business. You'll do this via the phone, email and letter.
- To investigate queries fully to aid early resolution and the ultimate settlement of debt
- To maintain excellent relationships with internal departments and deliver information/resolve queries
- To be a key support to the business to achieve financial targets and other key deliverables
Skills, knowledge and behaviour
We are looking for someone who will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Credit Control experience that can be demonstrated
- Numeracy and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and an excellent telephone manner
- The ability to work under pressure and to maintain a positive outlook
- Be able to challenge existing processes with a view to making them more efficient
- Excellent communication skills are essential in this role, being pragmatic and able to balance the customer and business needs effectively
- Motivated, results driven and organised
- A flexible approach to change
- Ability to reconcile customer accounts / sales ledgers
- Proficient use of PC with Microsoft Word and Excel to a competent level
- SAP experience is essential
- Credit Control Qualifications desirable e.g. CICM Institute of Credit Management
If interested in the position, please apply with your CV to this job advert.
Consultant: Priya sachania
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job