The role requires a customer focussed, self-motivated individual who is able to build strong relationships both internally and externally at all levels.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Timely and effective collection of all debts and customer payments, escalating to legal action when required.
• Maintaining regular contact with clients to ensure invoices are cleared for payment and confirming payment dates, helping to resolve queries with outstanding invoices both internally and externally when required.
Skills and experience:
• Ability to establish and maintain good relationships both internally and externally at all levels
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Calm and confident manner, particularly during potentially uncomfortable conversations
• Ability to manage own workload
• Great team player
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including a confident telephone manner)
• Competent in Microsoft Office products
• Good attention to detail
• Good standard of education (at least five GCSE grades A-C)
8.30 to 5.30 – there is potential to work reduced hours
1 hour lunch
Sheridan Maine Recruitment is managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job