The role of the Credit Controller is situated within the Collections team for the London office.
The specific purpose of this role is to provide collections activities for at least 20 Partners within the London office, thereby helping to reduce lock-up and the firm's indebtedness.
Credit Controller duties:
- Partner/Fee-earner collections meetings (working closely with billers to ensure seamless process, client agreement compliance and speedy query resolution )
- Chasing outstanding debts using the collections processes (as applicable)
- Liaising with Collections Manager and Collection Advisors to deliver collections solutions for onward delivery to partners/fee-earners.
- Timely escalation of queries with regard to speedy resolution of debt queries.
- Regular FAST (Financial analysis tool - WIP/debt estimating/monitoring)
- Timely and accurate provisioning of outstanding debt
- Build a network of client contacts.
- Liaising with cashiers to assist with the allocation of cash payments, client to office transfers and client funds reimbursements.
- Ad-hoc tasks as and when required
I am looking for people who:
- Can demonstrate a keen interest and enthusiasm to understand their clients priorities;
- Are self-starters but also team players ready to help others and contribute to the overall success;
Listen, question and deliver; and
- Are reliable and responsive, who can put the needs of the client first.
- Have a strong previous background working within a professional service company
If this Credit Controller position working in a Legal firm is for you, then please apply!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job