Oakhill Recruitment are recruiting a Credit Controller for an established market leading business.
The role reports into the Finance Manager and will be responsible for all aspects of credit controller.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Chasing outstanding debt.
- Negotiating and implementing payment plans for overdue customers.
- Ongoing monitoring and review of customer credit limits
- Regular monitoring and reporting of aged receivables
- Improving the efficiency and implementation of credit control procedures to ensure timely payments are received from customers
- Work closely with key stakeholders within the business
- Send out regular (weekly) client statements/letters to customers
- Analyse areas of increasing debtor days and implement action plans to correct these, to improve working capital
- Credit checking potential customers, annual customer credit limits review, customer de-activation, ensuring credit policy is adhered to with all customers
- Close liaison with commercial teams so that credit and debt issues are resolved smoothly
The ideal candidate will be have some experience of Credit Controller with a sense of urgency and the ability to work in a fast-paced office environment and work to tight deadlines.
A competitive salary is on offer for the successful candidate.
For more information please contact Richard Newcombe at Oakhill Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job