To provide high volume calling for the Group Credit Control function including chasing outstanding debts and keeping on top of new sales orders.
The client is a leading logistics company providing distribution across the globe.
- Provide a high volume client credit control service, primarily using telephone calls to contact and secure payment promises from clients
- Daily Review of all payment promises, prompt following up of any broken arrangements
- Reviews with Head of Office to ensure appropriate credit control activity and co-ordination of action
- Comprehensive credit control of own portfolio to ensure all overdue debtors are appropriately followed up each month
- Credit Control experience
- Thorough working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail.
Competitive hourly rate plus free parking.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job