Credit Controller. Birmingham B37. £22-24k Depending on experience.
Hays Credit Management is exclusively supporting one of Europe's largest privately owned businesses, in their sector they are a market leader supplying the likes of Asda, Waitrose, Lidl, Aldi and Marks and Spencer.
Your new role
In your new role you will take control and ownership of your own ledger consisting of around 140 live accounts made up of commercial, export and cash sale accounts. Your main duties will include:
- Opening new accounts and reviewing Credit limits.
- Raising of invoices and credit notes.
- Proactive management of collections calling clients before due date.
- chasing overdue payments and resolving queries.
- Cash allocation.
What you'll need to succeed
- 4 years + Credit Control experience.
- Good spreadsheet skills, Excel (pivot tables, formulas)
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work.
- Good customer service skills.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary and pension
- Free parking on site
- 22 days Annual leave.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.