Holidays: 20 working days per annum increasing to a maximum of 25 days per annum
Roles & Responsibilities
• Proactively manage the collection of outstanding monies owed to the company, using the telephone, letter and email.
• Assist in resolving customer queries.
• Issuing customer statements and suspension notices.
• Managing overdue accounts, liaising internally and when applicable escalating issues.
• Raising invoices from scratch and also processing pre-prepared orders.
• Dealing with and distributing post effectively.
• Daily banking and allocation of cash (including setting up DD payments and dealing with PDQ transactions).
• Dealing with general credit control admin including filing.
• Ad hoc responsibilities
• Arranging couriers.
• Dealing with telecoms maintenance contracts.
• Assist Credit Manager with Month end.
The successful candidate will have minimum of 2 years experience within Credit Control, Educated to at least ‘A level standard, or equivalent.
Excellent interpersonal skills, with a good telephone manner and dealing with with people of all levels, internally as well as externally.
Fast and accurate data entry skills with a keen eye for detail, computer literate with a sound knowledge of Word and Excel. A good knowledge of accounting packages desirable, but not essential. Highly organised with the ability to priorities, as well as being able to work on your own initiative.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job