Our client is one of the most well-established, FMCG clients in the UK and is based in over 200 sites across the UK, and aims to deliver a first-class service to all of it's customers. Due to a recent promotion of an existing Credit Controller, my client is seeking an experienced Credit Controller seeking their next challenging role, to be based in their High Wycombe Office.
My client can offer full training, to those with limited credit control experience, but this role is ideally suited to individuals who have held similar roles within a team environment previously, and if you are able to hit the ground running with limited training, then this would be preferred.
Based in their central collections team, on the outskirts of High Wycombe, you will be responsible for your own portfolio of customer accounts, and will undertake the following duties, whilst working in an experienced team, reporting to the Credit Supervisor:
- To actively chase an assigned portfolio of around 200 - 300 accounts, to ensure payment to terms and maximise collections in order to achieve monthly and quarterly targets.
-Communicate with customers on a daily basis, with daily call targets of around 30-50 calls per day, to ensure prompt payment of outstanding invoices and maximise cash collected
- Focus on maintaining and developing excellent relationships with customers and resolving any queries accordingly in an efficient and effective manner
- Raise credit notes and re-issue invoices as and when required
- Maintain detailed notes on all accounts, and up-date all relevant systems with the status of all outstanding invoices
This is a challenging, fast-paced credit control position, and requires the individual to be extremely team-focused, and be able to maintain high levels of out-bound call numbers, and work effectively with all internal colleagues, account managers, sales staff and admin staff at all times. The ability to work under pressure is essential.
Please contact me for further information of this superb Credit Control opportunity in High Wycombe, where my client can offer superb, modern offices, free parking and a great working environment.
- Credit Controller; Accounts Receivable; Collections
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job