Are you looking for a new role? Are you immediately available or looking for a new role?
Page Personnel Finance are recruiting for a temporary Credit Controller to join our client who are a well established business based in Abingdon.
Our client is a high end well established company based in Abingdon. The vacancy has arisen because the business is growing and the accountancy team has expanded as a result of this. Our client is looking for a sole Credit Controller to join the team on a temporary basis.
Located in Abingdon, our client is looking for a Credit Controller with responsibility for:
- Chasing payments
- Assist in collection of receipts and the reconciliation of customer accounts
- Handling telephone queries and enquiries
- Assist the Credit Control Supervisor
- Support the Credit Manager in delivering the team's objectives
The successful candidate will have:
- Practical knowledge in a sole Credit Control role
- Demonstrate basic understanding of invoices and accounting procedures
- Liaised with members of the public and corporate companies at all levels
- Liased with staff at all levels
The successful candidate will join the company on a temporary basis with the possibility of going permanent in the future. Working for an extremely successful business you will have the opportunity to develop your skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job