Do you want to work for a fast growing and rewarding company?
Do you have previous credit control experience?
Are you a fast learner with a passion for credit control?
If you answered yes to these questions then this is the role for you! Interaction recruitment are delighted to be working with one of our biggest clients, who have been voted The Sunday Times "one to watch" and are currently recruiting for a permeant credit controller to join the team.
- Undertake account reconciliations and dealing with complex issues as required
- Respond promptly and completely to both clients and internal enquiries
- Keeping regular contact with Customers once debt management is agreed and in place, ensuring that agreements are being adhered to
- Escalate and propose new system changes when required
- Identify issues pre-chase and escalate them to your Team Leader
- On finding issues that mean that collecting debt is not possible, be proactive in the approach with letting the Team Leader know, suggesting solutions
- Managing accurate records of all chasing activity
- Follow business process for Credit Control Procedures and Policies
- Suggest amendments or reviews of Credit Control Procedures if issues are noticed
- Be responsible for ensuring that the customer account is correct and updated as part of the process for collecting debt
Must have: Good Excel Skills, investigating and rectifying issues with customer accounts ,experience of chasing debt and working within process.
For more information regarding this role please contact Donna Crook at Interaction recruitment on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job