Credit Controller // Irlam // £19-22,000 plus benefits
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Credit Controller to join a hugely successful business in the Irlam area. This friendly working environment will provide an excellent platform for someone to develop their existing skills and experience.
Duties & responsibilities:
* Manage collection & payment of invoices in line with policy and procedures
* Pro-actively contact customers to ensure payment of invoices based on contract terms
* Accurately record details of all contact and discussions. Follow up on any agreed actions
* Escalate any no compliant issues on a timely basis
* Liaise with Sales Account Managers ensuring resolution of customer issues
* Ensure Account Status is up to date and accurate
* Provide full customer account financial reconciliations
* Customer account review participation
* Deal with all invoice queries
* Constantly review ledger for risk
* Ensure compliance with audit conditions
This role is best suited to someone who has:
* Minimum of 1 year's previous experience
* A confident outgoing personality
* Strong Excel skills - essential
* Strong communication skills, written & verbal
If you are an excellent team worker and looking for a new challenge then please send your CV for consideration and shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.