Chase and Holland are excited to be working exclusively with a £40million turnover business based off Junction 27 of the M1. They are keen to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to join their growing finance team on a temporary basis.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Managing a ledger of key customers
- Building a matrix of customer information to ensure smooth management
- Carrying out regular debt management calls with customers
- Negotiating alternative payment plans with customers when necessary
- Ensuring accurate, immediate allocation of receipts to accounts
- Liaising with staff within the business to ensure customer queries are resolved promptly
- Highlighting potential debt risk to the necessary stakeholders
- Producing weekly and monthly debt reports and updating the Finance Director
- Carrying out weekly bank reconciliations
- Running credit checks on new and existing customers
- Setting up new clients, ensuring their details are correct on the system
- Distributing statements, invoices and credit notes as appropriate
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience with a pure credit control position
- Confidence liaising regularly with key customers and clients
- The ability to influence and negotiate effectively
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups)
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to multitask and manage workload autonomously
This is a full-time temporary position working 9am until 5pm with a salary circa £23,000 depending on experience.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job