£23000 per annum
Super opportunity to join this industrial equipment supplier who are looking for a Credit Controller. You will be providing general credit control support to the Finance department. You will need to have previous experience of working within a Credit Control position and ideally have solid working knowledge of MS Office and ideally SAP.
The Role: As Credit Controller you will be expected to: -
- Manage Sales Ledger and company debt profile
- Create and maintain credit limits
- Chase overdue invoices in a timely manner
- Manage invoice queries
- Process credit notes
- Liaise with other departments with regards to credit matters
- Maintaining and updating SAP knowledge
- Apply the company credit management procedures at all stages of the process.
To be successful in the Credit Controller role you will have:
- Previous experience of working in Credit Control and ideally have a credit management qualification
- Knowledge of SAP and MS Office
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a high regard for customer service
- Able to multi task
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Analytical thought process
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job