Halo Recruitment are proud to be working with the UK’s leading supplier of smart pre-pay energy. Due to continued growth they are now looking for an experienced Credit Controller to come on board and support the finance department.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Working closely with other Credit Control staff
- Able to manage difficult situations as customers may be financially challenged
- Receiving payments
- Overseeing daily allocation of monies
- Chasing overdue accounts via Telephone calls, emails & letters
- Reviewing clients debts by age and amount
- Other duties associated with Credit Control.
- Previous experience within Credit Control
- Ability to deal with clients professionally
- Resolve issues in a timely effective manner
- Ability work within a team
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Working to tight deadlines.
- Competitive salary of £19,800
- High energy work environment with a great team
- Company health plan
- Bike to work scheme
- 20 Days holiday
- Free parking
- Subsidised Canteen
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job