Due to continued success through innovative product lines and manufacturing processes, Sequence Professional are delighted to be recruiting for one of East Nottinghamshire’s leading companies within their accounts department, specific to Credit Control. You can expect to be involved with the full debtor process, in addition to working alongside finance in invoice processing and payments.
Ideally, you will have experience within accounts that leans towards credit control and sales ledger, however, all rounded accounts posts will be considered. If you are driven, ambitious and have the tenacity to debt chase, we would love to hear from you.
• Grantham, Melton Mowbray, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Nottingham, Newark
Hours & Contract;
• Permanent Contract, Full time Monday - 9.00am - 5.00pm approx. (35 - 40 hours per week)
• Chasing debt and minimising ledger amounts through effective management
• Accounts receivable invoicing and basic credit administration
• Account management for existing customers ensuring smooth processes
• Other financial duties where required (could include payments, PO’s, Matching and batching etc.)
Our Ideal Candidate;
• Previous working experience within an all-round accounts position within industry, OR, credit control/sales ledger working experience (essential)
• Fantastic communicator, an ability to account manage
• Hardworking, punctual and efficient
• Willing to learn and develop with an energetic company offering unrivalled quality of service and product
• A starting salary of circa £20,000 per annum
• Good holiday entitlement, pension and development opportunities
• Excellent working facilities with a committed and loyal team
• Free Parking
If you would like to speak to us in more detail about this position, please call Sequence Professional and ask for Rupert. If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 5 days, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. We will however keep your details should any other position more suitable arise.
This position is advertised on behalf of Sequence Professional Ltd. In addition, we have a variety of other permanent and fixed term contract positions available within the following sectors; - Commercial Office (Accountancy & Finance, Commercial Office and HR), Volume Recruitment (Call & Contact Centre and Sales & Marketing), Vertical Markets (I.T, Procurement and Transport & Logistics). For more information, please see our website.
- Accounts Department
- Accounts Receivable
- Credit Control
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job