My respected client is looking for a confident and energetic Credit Controller with at least 6 months experience in a fast paced and dynamic credit control team. This prestigious organisation is one of the UK’s leading media organisation and due to continued expansion and growth the credit control department now requires further additions to its lively team.
As a credit controller you will be involved with the following:
- Ensure defended cases are passed to GPB solicitors promptly
- Working from a ledger of up to £5,000,000.00
- On a day-to-day basis make a high volume of outbound calls
- Plan and organise caseload to maximise collections activity
- Chase clients to recover the debt in full, with use of tracing agents.
- Process client debit/credit card payments
- Process accounts through the small claims courts
- Follow up on cases via the court i.e. warrants
- Follow the specified process flow
- Ensure all collections activity is accurately documented and diarised in the database
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to feedback on your application, if therefore you hear nothing from us in 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If, however we are presenting you to our clients, we expect to be able to carry out an agency interview within 5 working days. You must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Wimbledon Salary £21,000 - £25,000
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job