Your new company
A leading IT Solutions provider, your new company is located on the outskirts of central Reading with excellent public transport links and onsite parking. This organisation is currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join their friendly finance team.
Your new role
Your new role will be varied with high levels of autonomy and include the following duties;
- Responsible for a portfolio of customers for collections, customer analysis and invoicing.
- Ensure payments are received in a timely manner
- Have a full understanding and awareness of your aged debtor customers
- Manage customer account issues and escalate where necessary
- Raise invoices daily and raise scheduled bills weekly
- Following new customer account processes
- Review accounts on credit hold and work closely with the sales team
- Prepare monthly statements for your customer portfolio
- Work with management accountant and prepare debtor analysis report for the sales team
What you'll need to succeed
It is essential that you have a passion for credit control as well as an interest of the start to finish processes including invoicing and analysis. You will also be able to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders. You will require a proactive approach with and interest in continuous change and process improvement.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package, newly refurbished work space, a supportive team and the opportunity to be a key player in the credit and finance teams. Free onsite parking is also offered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job