Salary £19,000 - £21,000 + Performance Related Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a renowned market leading organisation, who work in partnership with prominent and well-known Global organisations.
Working within a busy small Credit Control team, you will be responsible for managing the end to end credit control processes with key clients. This role would be suited to a conscientious and professional candidate, focused on their career and working within a company where ongoing training and further qualifications can be studied for. The role will involve communication with clients and internal departments, as well as reconciling invoices and outstanding purchase orders with your clients. You will be numerically skilled, with strong Excel skills and first-rate interpersonal skills.
This fantastic opportunity will be varied and broad, but on a daily basis you can expect the following:
- Communicating with clients in a sensitive and appropriate manner to collect outstanding commercial debts
- Managing and updating the in-house CRM and internal communications systems
- Approve, deny or negotiate actions relating to credit with your clients that will benefit both the client and company
- You will work to FCA and FSA regulations in your conduct and communication; as well as the Data Protection Act, Consumer Credit Act and Legal and Insolvency procedures
- You will be a key point of contact for reconciling Accounts with your clients and resolving and queries
There will also be additional liaison with internal teams and external suppliers when necessary
- Written communication with clients, escalating queries and credit issues where required
- Ad hoc duties to assist your colleagues within the financial department
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate keen to develop a career within a progressive company and team utilising strong numerical and customer service acumen. To thrive within your role you will have a strong understanding of Credit Control principals and a desire to work within this area, with brilliant interpersonal and team working skills. You will have a flexible and proactive approach with keen eye for detail. To be considered for this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills and professional telephone manner
- Proven credit control experience or experience within an Accounts team
- Experience within a role involving liaising with customers
- Dedication to your role and team, and a passion for problem solving and client service
- Strong Microsoft office experience
Motivated to achieve and develop within a superb company
If you have a positive and enthusiastic attitude, and the skills and experience outlined above, please contact us immediately to be considered for the Credit Control role. If you do not have the skills and experience required, your application will not be considered and you need not apply.
*Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
- Credit Control
- debt recovery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job