We have great opportunity for a dynamic and proactive Credit Controller to join a growing global company in central London on a temporary basis.
• Liaison with the business to maintain effective lines of communication in all disputes.
• Raising awareness of and transferring to legal individual bad debt cases.
• Liaison with Sales Ledger to aid accurate and timely allocation of all cash receipts.
• Review and request write offs and refunds.
• Financial and credit analysis of potential and existing customers.
• Liaise with Sales Administration on the creation of new clients within SAP.
• Raising and resolving dispute cases.
• Proficiency with SAP essential.
• Responsible for your own ledger within the company.
• Ability to work as part of a team essential.
• Ability to visualise career progression is beneficial.
• Strong communication skills a must.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job