This is a great opportunity for someone with previous credit control experience to join a professional organisation with a great working environment, training and support in a small, well run credit control team.
My client is a professional services company who work with a wide range of clients in a variety of industry sectors and they have a smart office environment and provide great benefits in addition to a competitive salary.
The role will involve the following:
- Ensure cash is posted by deadline each day to the correct Customer account
- Ensure cash allocations are made using remittance advices
- Make 30 successful telephone calls each day
- Ensure company credit control escalation process is adhered to
- Process Application WRAPS within the company SLA - currently 24 hours.
- Ensure the system is adequately updated using the decision flags provided and attaching relevant documentation
- Agree payment plans where appropriate
- Update the Customer payment terms where applicable ensuring that company credit risk is minimal by reviewing the customer credit score initially and annually thereafter and payment history on an ongoing basis and assigning appropriate payment terms
- Escalate and take ownership of customer queries to aid prompt payment being made
- Monitor the credit control inbox
This role will suit someone who has experience in a similar role, with a proactive approach and great people skills who enjoys working in a team environment. A good level of Excel is essential but other training required will be provided.
Salary; c.£23k - £24k plus pension scheme and great benefits
Start date: May 2018 or a.s.a.p.
- Accounts Payable
- Credit Control
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job