CREDIT CONTROLLER - DERBYSHIRE - £16000 TO £18000 - PERMANENT
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a credit controller to join our client's established business. This full time position is offered on a permanent basis and is a perfect opportunity for somebody who is looking to build on their previous experience.
THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Credit control and chasing customers for payments
- Sales Ledger responsibilities including setting up and managing accounts and dealing with queries and invoicing all dispatched goods
- Administrative duties including imputing data and monitoring email account
- Processing card payments
- Credit checking new customers
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Strong computer literacy with experience using Sage and Microsoft Office
- Experience working in credit control, sales ledger or accounts administration
- Strong attention to detail
- Self motivated with a proactive attitude to learning
If you are interested in this role and meet the requirements, please do not hesitate to send over your CV .
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
- credit control
- sales ledger
- accounts adminstrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job