The purpose of the role is to liaise with a wide and diverse customer portfolio, managing a busy sales ledger from start to finish whilst minimising credit risk for the company.
Credit Controller Duties & Responsibilities:
* Working as part of a small team assisting in the upkeep/maintenance of the Company's Sales
Ledger in accordance with accepted accountancy principles
* Daily chasing up of overdue invoices on an allocated number of smaller customer accounts
* Working closely with customers to ensure these are fully paid up
* Dealing with customer issues ensuring that they are dealt with on a timely basis in order to facilitate payment. Between 50 and 100 per week, rising around the annual price increase
* Liaising with Sales Representatives, Regional Sales Managers and key personnel within the
Company to resolve issues
To be successful you MUST have the following attributes:
* At least 2 years' experience within Credit Control
* Strong communication skills
* Target focused and driven
* Able to work well as part of a team
The successful applicant to this role will enjoy a rewarding career as well as job security and a friendly working environment.
If you match the specified criteria and you are interested in discussing the position in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
Elevation Accountancy & Finance focuses on the recruitment of talented Accountancy and Finance professionals across all levels, from entry level trainees through to post qualified accountants.
- credit controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job