Well known business based in Manchester City Centre requires a Credit Controller on a 12 month contract.
- Proactively contact clients / internal contacts for prompt collection or resolution of aged receivables
- Drive cash flow and debtor day targets by strong portfolio management and relationship building
- Handling accounts receivable issues, disputes and claims with revenue control teams and practice groups
- Raise the profile of the credit control department within the organisation
- Engage key stakeholders and continuously drive credit control strategy by building relationships to convert to direct client contact
- Control and manage the statement process
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Work as part of a team to ensure additional credit control tasks are undertaken
- Experience in a busy credit control role
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced dynamic environment demonstrating success at reducing aged debts and improving metrics
This is an excellent role that will offer progression ans development to the right person.