A leading global underwriter in the City are looking for a Credit Controller to join their Finance department on a permanent basis. The role will be responsible for the UK and European based ledgers.
Applicants must have experience of working within either an insurance or reinsurance company.
Duties of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation and review of monthly statements to brokers;
- Reconciliation and agreement of allocated broker accounts and statements;
- Inwards and Outwards ledgers, maximising the cash flow by paying premiums in a timely basis and resolving discrepancies promptly;
- Chasing brokers for monthly settlements and overdue premiums; and
- Ad hoc duties and assisting with various projects as and when required to support the Credit Control Supervisor.
This role will attract a competitive benefit package and discretionary bonus scheme for successful applicants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job