Based: Wigan - WN5
Salary: up to £25k + pension + flexible working hours!
Flexible start time to suit between 7.30am-9am
Our client is a world leading business based just outside the centre of Wigan. Currently turning over almost £15million and with an international presence spanning over the last 35 years, they are actively looking for a strong Credit Controller to join their team, managing the aged debt single-handedly with support from the Finance Director
This role is based at the companies head office in Wigan, easily commutable from a number of locations
- Liaising with customers to arrange payment of debts within agreed terms
- Working to an agreed timetable, putting clients on stop and issuing reminders
- Working towards cash targets and cash collection
- Applying for credit limits, managing credit insurance
- Updating credit references on customer accounts
- Preparing credit application forms for Financial Controller when accounts go over limits
- Posting cheques and credit transfers received to ledger
- Processing outgoing invoices and setting up new customer accounts
- Assisting sales team with credit worthiness of potential new customers
- You MUST have experience in Credit Control and putting customers on stop
- SAGE 50 experience would be highly beneficial
- Team player and looking for a long term career
- Able to fit in with a stable team but the ability to work independently, managing the Credit Control function alone.
Please send your CV to for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job