Credit Controller TEMP immediate start £9.00 p/h
Working for one of the UK's top employers this is definitely a vibrant place to work. You should take pride in elevating standards, be ambitious to deliver the best possible customer service whilst aspiring to achieve personal and team targets.
The job involves making outbound calls to inform customers that invoices are due or overdue so will be advising customers to be prepared to make a swift payment and adhere to the agreed payment terms. You may have to investigate disputes and escalate issues so good communication and negotiation skills are essential. Experience is not essential if you have strong customer service skills.
- Working together as a team to reduce debt from customers on a monthly basis for an allocated region of the UK
- Making outbound calls to businesses to inform them that their invoice is about to be due and make sure they have the relevant details to make payment promptly
- Making outbound calls to customers who's invoices are overdue and investigate the reason why
- Resend any invoices, POD or whatever is required for the customer to be able to pay their invoice
- Ensure that any high risk accounts are brought to eh attention of the Supervisor
- Some days you may be required to answer inbound calls only but this will only be required once full training is given
The Successful Candidate:
- Confident on the phone
- able to work efficiently within a fast paced environment
- Previous customer service experience
- Available immediately
- High attention to detail
- Confident IT skills
This is a temporary position that would need commitment for 2-3 months and could go permanent for the right person.
Please apply online for the role we review applications daily. Due the high volume of applicants it is not possible to call everyone we wish to speak to, we may be reviewing applications out of hours, so please look out for an email that may ask you to call the office for a discussion with the managing consultant.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job