Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a FTC 3 month Credit Controller for our client based in Maldon. Our Client is the leading local manufacturing business currently experiencing rapid growth. Our client is looking for a experienced Credit controller who is able to work of there owe initiative, work well in a team environment, delivery first class customer service and to be hardworking and motivated to get the job done.
Typical Duties Include
- Account Reconciliation including currency accounts.
- Investigation of customer complaints/queries through to resolution to enable prompt payment of invoices and minimize the risk of bad debt.
- Balance priorities to meet deadlines and agreed month end targets
- Liaison between clients/customer to ensure disputes are settled in a timely manner.
- Keeping and updating relevant records.
A successful Candidate should have 2-3 years experience with in Credit Control, hardworking and motivated to get the task done, delivering first class customer service, have a good understanding of Microsoft systems, and being able to multi task and keep to tight deadlines.
Rutherford Briant are the Leading Quality Driven Accountancy & HR Specialists in East Anglia.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job