Being immediately available or on short notice, you role will involve the following;
* Chasing debt and associated payments by phone, written correspondence and in person.
* Working closely with supervisors to effectively chase debt.
* Providing accurate debtor information to Solicitors and occasional attendance at Court as required.
* Daily debt reporting to internal Senior Management Team and Site Supervisors.
* Daily bank account upload and reconciliation including resolution of queries.
* Monthly debtor and creditor reconciliation on system.
* Producing and processing manual journal vouchers.
* Work closely with internal colleagues and external stakeholders to resolve queries.
* General office administration and finance duties.
* Any other duties associated with the role.
This represents a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious firm within the city centre. Parking may also be available.
For further information, please contact us on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job