Closing Date: 17th April
Ensuring the timely arrears chasing of customer debt through first class customer service, whilst maintaining strong communications with internal departments.
Who you’ll report to
Divisional Credit Control Manager
What you’ll be doing:
- Credit control in accordance with Debt Collection procedure for all England & Wales managed properties
- Agreeing payment terms for tenant arrears, within the set business guidelines
- Keeping diaries and notes of all customer communication in relation to debt chasing
- Working with internal departments to assist with customer queries to ensure there is no block to settlement of all debts.
- All customer communications are responded to appropriately and in line with service level agreements.
- General administration tasks required for credit control functions and recording actions
- Review accounts prior to letters before action to ensure all account details are correct to prevent requirement for de-instructions with solicitors.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Customer communications
- Credit Control processes
- Escalation of high risk cases
- Monitoring agreed payment plans
Who you’ll be working with
- Operational Teams
- Complaints Team
- Finance Teams
- Legal Team
- Property Transfer Team
What will you be like?
- GCSE English and Maths to grade c or equivalent is essential.
- 1 year experience in a customer facing role.
- 1 year experience of working with in property management company would be a benefit, but not essential.
- Must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of customer communications and dealing with difficult conversations.
- Fully IT literate with a requirement to be comfortable in working on Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to work on multiple different IT systems simultaneously.
- You are dynamic, driven and ambitious with a strong emphasis on customer service and consultative approach.
- Keen to support change and continuous improvement.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the team, department, internal and external clients.
- Ability to take ownership of issues and see through to resolution.
- Constantly focussed on improving the level of service.
- Results driven and focussed on achieving as part of a team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job