Edward Mann are recruiting on behalf of a global Leisure, Events and Entertainments Group based in Central London.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most recognised brands in the world. Our client is looking for a Credit Controller to join their fast-paced and supportunive team in Central London.
This role will require the successful candidate to take ownership for the credit control function across the Group. You will chase aged debt, as well as completing appropriate reporting for Management. This position will have regular liason with multiple key stakeholders across the group so strong communication is key!
- Perform regular credit limit reviews and set up credit limits for new clients
- Chase customers for payment in line with agreed terms of credit
- Resolve queries where needed
- Provide Customer Statements
- Maintain up to date Aged Debt Report commentary
- Keep and organise annotated filing of division aged debtors report, over credit limit and events aged debtors report
- Ensure Admissions managers and trade account managers are promptly updated with any fraud issues/ accounts on stop/ accounts off stop
- Manage the Events debtors and preparing detailed 'Events’ aged debt reports
- Attend regular manager meetings and on an ongoing basis , keeping managers updated on any debts 30 days overdue
- Alert Senior Management to doubtful debts and identify and implement agreed action plans for reducing aged debt including legal proceedings
- Prepare account reconciliations (correcting & identifying misallocated cash) per the reporting timetable
- Ensure levels of unallocated cash for the division are kept to a minimum
- Provide responses to any group queries on Accounts Receivable issues and aged debts
- Minimise bad debt
- Receipt posting from the bank into Sage
- Processing customer refunds and taking credit card payments
- Review of TAG/TGO clients debt prior to authorisation
- Administrate New Client Trade Request forms
- Ongoing update of the Finance System to ensure this is reflecting the latest customer contact information.
- Cash flow forecast and cash flow variance analysis for the cluster
- KPI preparation, analysis and monthly reporting
- Preparing KPI reports including; Aged Debtor Days, Collection Effectiveness Index, Accounts Receivable Turnover ratio, Customer Credit Limit Exceeded
- Strong Credit Control experience
For more information PLEASE APPLY ASAP
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job