£23,000 - £26,000
Hours 9-5pm, 26 days holiday, parking, pension
Working for a long standing and well-established company. This is sole charge credit control role working in a finance team of 4, reporting to the Finance Director.
- Manging a multicurrency ledger of 100 live accounts with a monthly value of £1.5 - £2million
- Establishing new customer accounts and setting customer credit limits in line with credit referencing agencies
- Raising sales invoices and reporting daily invoicing activity to invoice discount providers
- Chasing outstanding debts by telephone, email, letters and portals
- Maintain an accurate record of all chasing activity
- Handling disputed invoices and negotiate payment within the agreed terms
- Provide accurate advice on billing queries
- Starting legal proceedings if debts are not paid within agreed times
- Liaising with solicitors and barristers during legal cases
- Propose write off of irrecoverable debt and establishing bad debt provisions
- Recording cash receipts and banking deposits,
- Sending out copy invoices and monthly statements
- Manipulating data on excel and running age debt reports.
- Establishing and reporting month end figures to FD
- Managing monthly sales forecast and reporting on a weekly basis to the Finance Director
- Credit Control experience is essential in a multicurrency environment
- Ideally some exposure to a retail customer base / portal exposure
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a sole charge capacity
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Sarah Chandler at CWC Recruitment Ltd.
CWC is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated to recruiting credit professionals. We have over 30 years of credit control and credit management recruitment experience. We are true experts within our field.
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job