£25k - £30k
My client are a well-established multi-disciplinary property management company based in the West End. Specialising in both Commercial and Residential properties, their portfolio stretches from London and throughout the rest of the UK.
Previous experience in Property Management and Credit Control in the Property Industry is essential, having dealt with chasing rents, rates and service charges by phone letter and email.
- Chasing the Rent & Service charge collection for a number of tenants
- Strict review of arrears and enforcing bailiff/litigation action for any tenant delinquency
- Monitoring of all tenant payment plans to ensure tenants are committing to the terms & condition of the payment plan
- Assisting with the collection of outstanding sums due from tenants within due date
- Ensure that Team process & controls are strictly followed and full compliance
- Liaising with Property Surveyors, Client Accountants and Property Managers as appropriate
- Helping to compile aged debt and collection reports as required
- Support the Cashiering team on unallocated cash items and tenant coding
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure
If you or someone you know may be interested please apply online with an up to date CV.
- credit control;credit controller;arrears;rent;rates;service charge;property;properties;real estate