Gattaca Plc are looking to add a member within the busy Accounts Department for their Credit Control Team. This team is responsible for cash collection and allocation from Client Base.
The Credit Control team is responsible for cash collection and allocation from our client base. Full training and guidance will be given.
- Chasing of overdue accounts to obtain payment dates and maintaining accurate call logs.
- Daily allocation of BACS and Cheque payments received.
- Regular customer contact via telephone, email dealing with cash collection and invoice queries.
- Query resolution relating to overdue accounts.
- Produce overdue letters and statements in line with company policy.
- Provide excellent customer service and build good working relationships, both internally and externally.
If successful you will be working 40 hours per week, this would be on a contract of 7am-7pm with shifts including;
Gattaca provides outsourced staffing solutions and recruitment services across engineering and technology. Established in the UK in 1984, Gattaca has grown into an international business with more than 800 staff in offices across four continents. The Gattaca group of companies boasts the UK's number one engineering recruitment specialist (Matchtech) and a top five technology recruitment specialist (Networkers), as well as a number of other successful recruitment brands.
- Credit Control
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Attention to Detail