Sellick Partnership are currently representing an established professional services business based in Liverpool City Centre. They are looking for a Credit Controller to join their growing company on a temporary to permanent basis.
The Credit Controller:
- Managing and chasing debt
- Managing a ledger
- Allocating payments
- Allocating cash
- Investigating client money queries
- Client query handling
- Being the main point of contact for billings and credit control
- Working closely alongside accounts payable
The Credit Controller will meet the following criteria:
- Proven experience in a credit control role
- Experience within a professional services environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Good investigation skills as this role requires dealing with complex reconciliations
- Proven ability to manage a ledger
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job